Saturday, May 5, 2007

7 Suprising Things about Me!

Okay, thanks to Dena for tagging me. Not sure there are 7 things that are interesting about me, but I'll try!
1) I love to take a quick nap in the afternoon, even if it's just ten minutes. Without it I can be a bit grumpy. So sad that our twins are dropping their afternoon naps!
2) My husband calls me "Immediate Girl" because things just have to get done around here the same day they come to my attention. If not, they just slide slowly down the list....
3) We LOVE Summerville and feel so blessed to be raising our family here.
4) Using my label maker and organizing things makes me happy!
5) I truly enjoy untangling Christmas tree lights, putting together puzzles, and assembling complicated toys/furniture.
6) In my former life before being a Mommy, I was a banker. Not just any banker, though. I worked in corporate lending as a VP. In Atlanta, there were only a handful of women in this field -- I learned how to keep the men in their place!
7) In my spare time (?), I write. There's a novel in the works....

2 comments:

Dena said...

You are soo funny - the label maker is not shocking to me at all nor the "immediate girl" - I am impressed and slightly shocked ny the novel though - Can't wait to read it!

LeslieW. said...

We love having you in Summerville too! So glad you found our group.