







We had a fun-filled weekend of our first soccer game (go Cougars!) and celebrating Mac's 3rd birthday. Our friend Anna Claire is on our soccer team, so her momma and I are now officially Soccer Mom's! We had a super time at Celebration Town with buddies from our playgroup. Happy birtdhay, Mac!




5 comments:
Wow - looks like you had an action packed weekend - thanks for taking me on date night I had soo much fun!
yes, you are soccer moms! You girls need to go get you some soccer mom bumper stickers!They look great in their uniforms!
Soccer moms already?! Wow, I'll be there soo too!
That picture looks like Jack is offering Mary some of his drink...to sweet. (I hope he's not spraying it on her:) You'll have to give us all tips on being great soccer moms!
We'll be right there with you before you know it. They look like excellent athletes!!! Just the beginning. We loved having you on Saturday!!
Post a Comment