Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Summerville Storrytellers




We went on the Summerville Ghost Walk last weekend along with Jonathan's cousin, Louise Lawton, and her 4-year old son, John Robert. Various points of interest throughout Summerville's downtown have spots where children (and parents) can sit and hear funny/spooky stories. The Town Square is decorated with scarecrows produced by various youth groups and local businesses -- no, Jonathan's business did not do a scarecrow! We had a fun evening and enjoyed beautiful Fall weather with some new friends. Happy Halloween!


post signature

2 comments:

Dena said...

I LOVE that event! it is my FAVORITE - I have worked the food booth and hayride for the past 4 years!!! Soooo fun! Cute costumes!

The Birds Nest said...

That looks like so much fun!! I can't believe that I have never come down for that. I will have to tell Dena to remind me about it next year!