Tuesday, November 13, 2007

You go, Girl!



Turns out that my Grandma was in Vogue Magazine as a young woman. Who knew? Looking good there, Delores! I sure do miss you and know we'd have a good laugh about this if you were still here.

post signature

5 comments:

Dena said...

THAT is awesome - I knew sassiness and cuteness had to go way back in your genes!

The Birds Nest said...

How cool is that? She looks adorable, and I see a family resemblance:)

Melissa W. said...

that is the coolest EVER! You know what is funny...I just bought a pair of shoes at TJMAXX just like the black and white ones!! I had no idea they were in that long ago...that is awesome! You have great genes!!!

Susie said...

I can definetly see where you get your height and good lucks! Go Granny Go!

Lindsay said...

Fabulous!That is fun to find out that kind of info about your family!