




So after one and a half years of living with our kitchen "as is", I couldn't take it anymore! I presented the plan for a black/white/red kitchen to Jonathan and he approved. This was all done in about one week and we love it! I call this our "band-aid" because we do still plan on a major kitchen redo at some point in the distant future....




6 comments:
It looks AWESOME! that might have to be a permanent when the big reno takes place - the red is a great POP and the curtains look GREAT!
Virginia,
You did a great job! Keep the sewing machine out...I may be calling in some favors! greer :)
Design on a Dime, WATCH OUT!!! It looks great and all for $200 bucks! You did a fab job, Kudos!
LOVE the colors!
That is sooooo great! You did an awesome job, didn't need me at all!
LOVE it! The color and style of drapes are awesome.
Post a Comment