Our phone company (Knology)is back AGAIN! We returned from our trip to find that there is a loud humming sound on our home phone AND that callers are unable to leave us messages. So yet again we are home all afternoon waiting on the repairman. Thankfully he did get here & is working now....we'll see if he gets it fixed!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Say it isn't so!
First of all, I promise to post pictures from our Spring Break trip to Florida. But until I get to that, just thought I'd share something.....
Our phone company (Knology)is back AGAIN! We returned from our trip to find that there is a loud humming sound on our home phone AND that callers are unable to leave us messages. So yet again we are home all afternoon waiting on the repairman. Thankfully he did get here & is working now....we'll see if he gets it fixed!
Our phone company (Knology)is back AGAIN! We returned from our trip to find that there is a loud humming sound on our home phone AND that callers are unable to leave us messages. So yet again we are home all afternoon waiting on the repairman. Thankfully he did get here & is working now....we'll see if he gets it fixed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I must say...you and YOUR phone issues! I hope you get your phone back from the sickness soon!
We did try and call you yesterday! hmmmm Call me at home tonight if you can!
Dude! You are so much more patient than me.
I am so sorry..I know you are frustrated!!!
Urgh!!! I know that feeling all too well!!
Sooooo sucky!
Post a Comment