Pictures from today's Thanksgiving play at school. Mary was a Pilgrim girl and her line was "Mercy Me"; Jack was an Indian boy and his line was "Big and Brave". It was adorable! The class party afterwards was fun, too!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am so thankful that you put time and effort into this. These pictures sustain me, and I miss them so very much. I forgot how handsome Jonathan is! So great to see you all!!! (I look at your gorgeous face every time.)
2 comments:
I am so thankful that you put time and effort into this. These pictures sustain me, and I miss them so very much. I forgot how handsome Jonathan is! So great to see you all!!! (I look at your gorgeous face every time.)
We saw the kids at the park Tuesday afternoon and Mary told us ALL about the play. She was clearly proud, as she should be! Happy Turkey!
Post a Comment