Okay, here are the favorites requested from times I've been tagged. Sorry it took me so long!
4 Fav Jobs
1. Mom!
2. Writer (still in process, not an actual paying job yet)
3. Corporate Lending VP
4. Advertising
4 Fav Local Places
1. Home -- we love it!
2. Laurel St Park with our playgroup!
3. Target -- need I say more?
4. the garden/hammock
4 fav foods
1. Sushi! Sorry, Dena.
2. Thai -- yummmmm
3. angel food cake
4. french fries
4 fav int'l places
1. Bora Bora
2. Normandy, France
3. Queensland, New Zealand
4. Sydney, Australia
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You are too too funny - Angel Food cake??? ahahahahahah!
I can't WAIT to read the novel - I hope I make it in there!
Thats fun! I am glad to know another aspiring writer. You need to kick my butt. I havn't written in ages!
It's time for something new dude! ;)
Post a Comment