









Here are lots of pictures of our many travels during June and July. The places we visited include Tampa (to visit Grandmama and Grandpapa), Disney World (you know who we visit there!) & Atlanta (to visit Mimi and Grandpa). We've loved seeing so many family & friends! Sure is nice to finally be home.




4 comments:
Yay! What fun trips! We're glad you had great times, but also very glad you're back home safe!
Yea! I love the pics. I esp. like the close up one of the twins! You should frame that one. I wonder what it would look like in black and white?
Also, soooo jealous of the disney trip. I have been trying to get Kane to take me for years, even before kids!
Looks like you had a great fun trip - or I should say TRIPS! We are sooo glad you are home and looking forward to you being home for a L O N G time!!!! No more vacations - we miss you too much!
yes! I love the one of you with the mouse ears! glad you all had a great trip!
Post a Comment