


















Our trip to Tampa was fun and included stops at Dino Land, Busch Gardens and the Lipizzaner stallions' training ring. We LOVED seeing cousin MacKenzie from Wisconsin and her parents, my sister Elizabeth & her husband Mike. The best part was time with Grandmama and Grandpapa...we miss them again already!
P.S. My mother always wears leopard, hence the goofy picture with all of us wearing some of her leopard scarves as a joke! And yes, those are pictures of our whole family doing yoga together!




7 comments:
Looks like so much fun!! I love the pic of your mom's head on the platter. I actually think you look great with your scarf!!
Wow! That is some Spring Break! I know it was fun with your mama around!
This is really a neat blog, great pictures. You're very good at this!!
John
What a wonderful week we all had! Such great memories!
Grandmama
Looks like ya'll had a blast! You definetly need captions to explain all the craziness! Glad you are back home!
Wow - that's a lot of pictures - your sister sure looks fun - hahahaha! LOVE the onw of your mom's head! tres cool!
These are great pics!!! I love Mary in pigtails and I don't think I have ever seen your kids with such genuine smiles...you can tell they had a blast!!! I love Mary & Gene!!
Post a Comment