Mary's adorable first dance recital was last night. Her class of 11 cutie pies performed a tap dance routine to "Hey, Good Lookin'...Whatcha got cookin?" It was too cute! Mimi and Grandpa were here for a special visit for her show!
That is AWESOME!!!! The most fun pics ever! She is going to hate them when she is older. Hehehe. I love it, I wish Abby had a dance costume! Or maybe I don't, I have a feeling that she would never take it off!
5 comments:
oh my! that is too precious..did you get video? post it! I love all that pink!
That is AWESOME!!!! The most fun pics ever! She is going to hate them when she is older. Hehehe. I love it, I wish Abby had a dance costume! Or maybe I don't, I have a feeling that she would never take it off!
LOVE the hot pink polkie dot tutu - PRECIOUS - would love a video!
Those are great! Total rehearsal dinner pics so SAVE THEM. I love that hot pink princess;)
Those might be the cutest little dance recital pics that I've ever seen!!
Post a Comment