
Here we are with our special VIP pass headed into Paula Deen's restaurant!

Lady and Sons -- yum.

We stopped at a cool jazz club for some tapas.

Here's the gang with the "girl statue" in our hotel's lobby.

The hotel clerk just couldn't stop taking our picture....

In front of a beautiful museum on a square.

(S.L.U.T.S = Southern Ladies Under Tremendous Stress!)

Funny sign directing us back to SC....
Greer, Melissa, Susie and I went to Savannah for a quick getaway this past weekend. FUN! We enjoyed some great shopping, dinner as VIP's at Paula Deen's restaurant, and tons of girl chat. Loved every minute!




5 comments:
OMG that was the best trip ever. My mind is SO clear and focused now. I can be a better mommy because of this trip. Thank you girls for all of the girl talk. I enjoyed getting to know each of you so much better. Looking forward to years of friendships.
Sooo much fun!!!! I would have loved that trip!!! I'm glad ya'll had a good time!!
That is AWESOME! So glad you four had a great time! Hope you ate enough fried food for us all!
HOORAY - there is nothing better than girl chat, food and of course drinks! I am glad y'all got to get away and enjoy each other and savannah - i can't WAIT to hear all about the restaurant - and the rest of it!!!
Yummo! No one can resist that Paula Deen! Looks like it was a blast! Glad you girls had a super duper time!
Post a Comment