I'll be the first mother in my entire family's history to ever work with kids at home. That, honestly, feels wierd. But they're not little kids anymore. Kindergarten starts in 3 weeks and the time until then is filled with a "Ninja Camp" next week and a visit with grandparents & cousins the following week. We've also found an angel in the form of Leigh Ward, who lives around the corner & teaches at their church preschool. She's helped us some this summer and will take the kids back to her house in the afternoons once school starts. Jonathan will then be picking them up at 5:00. Hopes and prayers for all of those adjustments!
It's possible that some things may fall through the cracks in the coming months. Appologies in advance! Not sure when I'll be blogging.... by the way, I'm joining First Reliance Bank which is a 10 year old bank based in Florence, SC, with over $585 Million in assets. I'll be working in downtown Charleston (kinda far but FUN!)...the website is: www.firstreliance.com
Come meet me for lunch, please!




3 comments:
Congratulations Virginia!
LaShaun
Congrats on the new job, I hope you will love it and pray everything balances out well! We will miss you at playgroup and such! I hope you can still make mom's night out!
you go girl! i am excited for you. Hope everything goes well. I will def meet you for lunch when mmo starts back!
Post a Comment