Sunday, August 24, 2008

Doing fine!

We're all adjusting to the new schedule around here including the kids in Kindergarten. They LOVED their first 2 days there and can't wait to go back tomorrow. Their teachers are Ms. Guess and Ms. McAllister and they both have buddies in their class. Jonathan has gotten much more "hands on" these last few weeks and it's proving to strengthen his bond with the children. I am working very hard as well & can honestly say that it's fun to be back in a field I love, doing something I'm good at. We're all enjoying a very quiet weekend & it's back to the grind tomorrow!

Looking forward to meeting up with our dear friends the Johnsons (Nick & Laura) next weekend at their house on St Simons Island. Yeah!



post signature

1 comment:

LeslieW. said...

We miss you guys!b Hope all is well.