Here are some recent photos of our latest "shenanigans". They include a visit from our dear friends Beatrice and Ellyse as well as a swim at the Reagin's and a cute little car washer. We are enjoying these last few days of summer sun!
Love the picture of Hughston! Of course I love the pics of your kids too! But I would especially love to have a copy of the picture of Hughston in the pool if you have a chance to email it to me. Miss you guys!
2 comments:
Hey girl!
Miss ya! Let's try and eat together on Wednesday. We're home all weekend.
Love the picture of Hughston! Of course I love the pics of your kids too! But I would especially love to have a copy of the picture of Hughston in the pool if you have a chance to email it to me.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment