Monday, July 30, 2007
Still sick...
This all started on the Sunday the day after M & J's 4th birthday party. Mary came down with a fever late that night & it lasted until Tuesday afternoon. Then we were in the clear! On Saturday, however, Jack came down with a fever as well. It's lasted into today (Monday) but we hope to turn the corner soon. Can't miss two Tuesday playgroups in a row!!! I need to see my girls!!! No pictures to blog from a quiet weekend....sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
We totally understand. We've battled it as well. I hope you and the man escape it and the kiddos feel better soon!
Oh girl, we had it too; Mac had it Friday! It isn't fun, but you know aren't alone!! We hope to see you at playgroup!
I missed you at playgroup - hope you feel better soon!
Hope everyones better now! Looks like Romans got it now! Which is weird since he has not been around anyone really..and his school has been out!
Post a Comment