Monday, August 6, 2007

Indoor Fun!





Here are some photos from this past week, as both children have now recovered from that odd fever thing. Jack is trying on Daddy's boots and hat -- they were out because Daddy's suitcase is being packed for our trip to the Dude Ranch in Wyoming. Mary is listening to Daddy play guitar, and I hope she takes a sincere interest. The picture of the three of them in their Jammies is my favorite! We love hanging out together at home!

4 comments:

LeslieW. said...

Fun! I love the hat! Can't wait to see the pics from your trip!

Lindsay said...

LOVE IT! Hanging out at home in the pjs is the best! Have y'all ordered pizza and ate it in bed?- thats a blast! Hope you have a king size for your crew!

Dena said...

What fun pictures! I have always wanted to play the guitar!! Jack looks ready for his dude ranch adventure!

Buffie said...

love the pics!!! Especially the bed head!!!