








Howdy, Folks! Just thought I'd saunter on over to this here computer and punch in the Thursday 13 for this week.
Thirteen Things we did at the Dude Ranch
1. Ate -- lots! Food was plentiful and yummy.
2. Rode horses/ponies. Make for some sore booties!
3. Fished in the streams.
4. Caught trout in said streams.
5. Saw the trout "dressed" next to the streams (that's actually "undressed" in case you don't know).
6. Played with cousins.
7. Read lots of books at the recreation center.
8. Watched the Kid Rodeo. Fun!
9. Saw antelope.
10. Saw mule deer.
11. Played with the cute ranch dogs that looked like Georgia.
12. Flew on 6 different airplanes. Did some serious praying there!
13. Missed our friends at home!




4 comments:
Yay! Thanks for sharing. That sounds awesome! And check out the J-Man kickin' the goatee!
I am so glad it all went well and that you had a good trip!! I am especially glad you are back in one piece!!!
Thats great! Love the pics and glad you are back home..lets get together soon!
I know that was fun, we are so glad to have you back home!
Post a Comment